Monday, September 3, 2007

Finally, time for some Artwork!

Alright i carry around my sketchbook like its just a part of my life, so it would be strange for me not to put up any drawings, so on that note check these out! o yeah and I tried to adjust the levels in photoshop as best as i could but my scanner is not that great so i tried to do what i can with the quality. also notice how i try to find an official signature for my name on my artwork :)



so why not start with a purty lady, i mean seriously drawing women is just fun to me
curves, and better poses i mean c'mon!



unfortunately marta(the subway, bus) is my only means of transportation right now :(
but on the bright side that keeps me drawing people all the time:)




what can i say, I love dogs.

enjoy your labor day holiday.

3 comments:

Jamal O said...

Sup man. Saw your reel. Pretty good timing. If you ever wanna come by the studio lemme know. Security is air tight there. But I'm sure i can sneak ya in.

peas

Neverrated said...

of course i wanna check out the studio!!! check ya e-mail!

thanks for the comment by the way :)

Omar "OX" Rodriguez said...

I love the shapes you did in the dogs////and I also like the life drawings you have....Draw until your hand fall off...hehehe...