Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Shaddup and draw!





Hyenas are one of my favorite animals, so why not?



there is an old skool rap group by the name of "da youngstas" from the early 90s, and its still in my cd player today. So it inspired me to create my own lyrical stick up kids!



every monday night i usually stop by apache cafe and do some life drawing, and this is one of the drawings from last night that i did. If you stay around the atlanta area and ya wanna draw some life drawing on a monday night you should check out apache cafe.

4 comments:

Justin Roth said...

Justin, thanks for the kind words on my blog, Great stuff on your blog as well! Nice movement in your sketches and I really dig your dog designs. Most of the stuff on my blog was done Traditionally in flash(I dont know why) but ive been pretty much working now only in photoshop

Christian Tjahjono said...

Hey men, thanks for the demo reel you gave me from the portfolio show.
Really dig your style. You have a great understanding of human and animal anatomy.

g1toons said...

nice sketches, i remember the youngstas

Neverrated said...

hey thanks for the complements you guys, more drawings to come soon