Monday, December 15, 2008

yeah, yeah, yeah I know, I know..



The show i'm working on is coming along great I finished the script, character designs look great, and backgrounds. Now I'm trying to get my voice actors set up and i'm ready to roll, hopefully i'm looking to show something first quarter of '09 (but don't hold your breath.) anyways till then heres a quick sketch and hopefully i'll add another one before 2008 is over(but again don't hold your breath!) till then.

Happy Holidays ya'll

7 comments:

Omar "OX" Rodriguez said...

Love the Pose.Are you gonna post concepts for that show? itll be cool. ne ways cant wait to see more of your art, its looking great.

Micah Lewis said...

Nice man! Can't WAIT to see what you've been working on.

Tyree said...

Great stuff man! This looks really good. Can't wait to see the rest.

Jamal O said...

Looking good Justin,

Keep up the good
work.

Chris Bivins said...

drawing looks good nice man. im interested to see what you have in the works.

-biv

Mark McDonnell said...

NICE RUMPA!!!

Best,

MAC

Unknown said...

I like. Keep them coming!!