Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Update!..oh yeah im doing good...




Okay maybe not since its been 4 months to update my blog... but with good reason though i am working back in LA doing animation for a new animated series coming to mtv. so i have been quite busy, and learning alot. I'm going to start showing some animation i have been working on in the past just cause i havent been posting animation at all lately so lets start it up with this one, its a rough one but still animated, maybe i'll clean it up later, when work slows down. but till then enjoy!

4 comments:

Omar "OX" Rodriguez said...

nice...very good character you brought to these...I like how they think

Tyree said...

Nice work Justin! I would love to see this cleaned up. More, I need more! LOL!

Omar Rodriguez Animation said...

I started an animation blog, come give me some advice.

Jamal O said...

Nice, some strong stuff going on here : )